Tuesday 15 September 2009

lol

i almost didnt make it to the new tune audition
......
no matter how far i stray from the mike and singing
no matter how much more ge myself fully devoted to dancing
singing is still my thing
.....
i never am the best singer but i love my voice.
it's the best asset i own since i was very young
something im most proud and never am ashamed about
the passion will never dies
!!!
haha
after a so so audition, i just wish last year problem won't occurs. i seriously dun mind not being accepted
*then i bump to ah bi no 1, my direct junior*
with full force, i kick him in the audition n watch him present.
GOSH
really well done
..... i can see positive faces from the seniors.....
then we hiao 2gether by changing each other status
***in relationship with------***
haha
-its fun-
christopher dun mind yea... ur turn soon.
dun rampas my ah bi
*hope he dun mis un ba*
*but the more u drag, the more i rush for one real relationship*
-if a better one come knocking on my door, i might just wun wait for u-
.....
esp wen i so wanted comfort n a shoulder to count on
im tired being independent
i needed a break

No comments:

Post a Comment