Tuesday 8 September 2009

mix feeling....

it seems that i hav yet to get a moment of break from since wen yea??
haha....
haiz
sien...
i thought i will enjoy busyness... hell yea... wat was i thinking? if they are under my control... i dun c why not i shud enjoy it...
dancing journey has been great. im one of the chosen dancers and might needed to dance for 5 pieces. im considered the experienced one and after a year of practices, da improvement shud be obvious ba...
this year got hip hop also...
yay!!!
i can finally learn it in a correct way rather than shaking n groving alone in da bath room...
lol
dun ask n dun imagine anythg notthy.
every classes although are tiring but i always leave the class with so much satisfaction. this is one real satisfaction NewTune yet to be able to giv me... i wonder if i should continue to go for the singer audition after what i suffer emotionally last sem.
this year marks a huge changes in me.... i dunnoe how to describe it... i am so much willing and looking forward to noe frens. the conscious thinking, nonsence all-gal schooled up bringing-me particularly about to be disminished.
happy....
finally the much awaited fac nite which i dearly appreciated came to an end. there was a moment i so wish to cry when i hug my mc. im still much in that moment...yet wanna leave it for good... heavy hearted eh.
after all the helpless moments and anger i wish to burst out but end up suffered silently.... a success despite sum havoc.
i love my juniors so much.... hardly any bias feeling while making decision... lol.... hey, im just a human afterall k....
seriously control my biasness to the max.... i hope the result satisfy everyone.... they all are my babies no matter who wins.
i seriously love being a senior which i thought i will hate so much.
a elder sis is always with da sis instinct...now i only wish i could treat my brother more like my brother instead of shapping him so hard.... to be sumone like me... i wanted the best for him, at the same time i want him to be mature thinking... im not sure if this is was the best thing for him.... i always fear making the wrong move n spoil him in any way.... y am i thinking so much.... i love him.
hopeless sister i am...

1 comment:

  1. Go for audition if you still think you like singing! This is what i always tell myself. I don't care about the other things that beyond my control. I just try my best just becos i like singing and that is more than enough.
    Somemore this year i notice there is an improvement in the system, which i think you sud go for a try.

    ReplyDelete