Sunday 26 November 2017

Baby said we have been there and i have told him that i wanna be back.
I forgotten what i have said but he remembered them.
But due to my memory being so expended, i manage to guess it out after a few hints.

What was supposed to be a badminton game leads me to I-City cuz he wanted me to bring sport shoes. And to fulfill my surprise quota my deary have to think of a way to get me get my sportshoes without telling me the truth.

Isnt that sweet :)



On the way up to the giant ferris wheel. He knew i wanted to get up there so bad. We end up taking the trip there twice due to rain.
Fortunately we stayed in a walking distance hotel.




Capricorn at its best they often deliver well planned agenda. The details that he went through and research that he did before hand never fail to amaze me. 

No wonder i was being scrutinize before being made as le gf. As long as we are together now. The past let it be past i guess. Revisiting past gets me no where.

I love every moment with you dear. 
I hope i made your day wonderful too, now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment