Friday 17 November 2017

18th Nov 2017.

Dear love.

It's a happy family affair for your family. 2nd brother is getting married.
May he and wifey be blessed with great harmonius marriage and health to all of you.

I know it is gonna be quite heavy hearted for u and family due to the absence of your beloved mom.
Be strong baby. She would want you all to be happy and continue to make her wishes come true.

I dont dare to bring this up to you with you in the conversation. I know it will bring sorrow. Not that if we dont touch on the topic or we dont mention then you will be okay. But at least i let you take the lead. If you ever feel the comfort to talk to me and tell me your feeling i would love to hear every bit.
I dont like to put you in a position where you feel uncomfortable. You never like surprises. You definitely dont like to do things unprepared.

I dont know if my guess was right dear.
Not bringing this up might risk you thinking that im not caring enough to comfort your feeling at moment like this. Or not sensitive enough to console you knowing that these few days will be heavy for you.

I remember you asking for time and space whenever you feel down and emotional. As hopeless and reluctant as i am, i have to spare you privacy.
God knows how blessed i am in consoling another being. At least to you im not the best.

Dear love.
Be moderate.
Easier said than done.
But you're stronger than you know.
You can do it.

Please be well love.
Your well being is my priority.

Sometimes i wish you read me between my lines. Sometimes i wish you know me more than i could present to you.
I wish you would satisfy with both my truths and my flaws.
Because when i choose you, i choose a betterman.
I didnt choose the frame.
I love you enough to still choose you shall the frame continue to change.

Dont let me think twice.
Im learning to be better in a relationship while i hope you continue to learn how to love me better.

I could be difficult at times but im not impossible.

Haha... poetic ke hapeh...

Muaks.

Wondering when we can come out as a couple publicly.

No comments:

Post a Comment