Saturday 25 February 2017

So what's up?

Been stressed up yes.
Been released... yea in some way.

Period still stuck in a hole. Pathetic period stubborness.

It was an emotional turbulance some days back when i finally come clean about my desire to pull back and stop the unnessary drama.
It would mostly be one sided effort though but he respected my decision.
I guess thats for the best for now and for our future undertaking. Things would be better.
It is uneventful and definitely will not solve a thing. But no harm trying.
Since im not happy with what you are proposing. Y not try my way.

Im happy seeing siew win came back and having this passion to assist in NTLP this year. For her, im willing to travel and accomodate to her. Seeing her back to her powerful feline cat mode i felt empowered too. Best if Hooi Ling can be here too.

Then my batch would be complete.
It has been 6 yrs since i become a senior.
I still remember vividly when i was being judge and the whole nervous and scary environment. Ofcuz the uncomfortable band room condition.

The best damn years of my life.
Still was. And i duno how have i lived the last 6 years so lifelessly.
So many variable event for the past 6 years but nothing beat one journey at all against the short ride of 3 years i had in ukm.
So said my dear Siew Win.
Both biggest activities for Chinese community in UKM i have conquered.
Gloriously.

Everytime i talk to juniors.
I didnt ask them to do what they should do.
I asked them to enjoy and try your very best to get the best of it while you can.

Because i miss it everyday.
I miss me very much.
The happier me. The most contented me.

I knew i can never go back.
I kenot re experience it all over.
But i can make everday counts and readjust my priorities so i still have the same satisfaction with coming obstacles.

Short term goals.
* Coldplay march 31st at singapore.
* Get my house renovated.

Seing my old photos i realised how ugly i was in my heydays.
Got pretty too late.




No comments:

Post a Comment