Saturday 11 February 2017

Immaturity.
Despite being at the ripe age of 29.
I think im pretty unorganized and inmature.

I kept them very well.
Only unleash negativity within my own comfort of space here. I know its unhealthy.

But these feeling and emotion. They are mostly temporary. Keeping them here are safer than unleashing em else where.

The unfiltered zone.
Place where i keep myself balance.
Everyone has a buble to keep sadness and craziness.
It has to go somewhere. B4 it burts or gone haywired.

Some scream out loud.
Some sing it out.
Some dance it off..
Some sleep it away.
Some drink it down.
While i just write it free flow off my mind.

Things i couldnt tell you.
Things i decided better just keep to myself.
Things arent important and dont matter to else lives.

Friends are protected from my negativity.
People who i care are sheltered from toxicity of my head.
You dont deserve all this mess.

Here is my play ground. Place where negativity found its grave. Where its solitude rest assured.

Im sorry.
Things i wrote here i seek no clarification.
Its a form of detachment.

This place used to be a home of glory. Things about my performance journey and happy memories.
Now it has gone somber. Grey and unnerving.

Today is the last day of Cny 17.
Guess it serves no purpose at all.
2nd month in 2017.

Its time to wake up. Jc.
Wake up dagreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment