Friday 10 February 2017

Gf for rental for this Valentine's Day.


* im jokingly serious about this*

- Rm520 for a candle light dinner.
- Gentlemen only. Banana prefered.
- 3 hours max plus a movie if u're not boring.
- No smoking. No alcohol. 
- No sex. No kiss. Cuz im too expensive.

- Why me?
* Independent. I can drive me home. Tqvm.
* Have a good voice. I can sing u lullaby.
* Terlebih 3mm for a pair of eyes. 
   I can cry with you. For you. And bcux of you.

* Average height with tiny waist. 
* A dreamer. 
   Tell me yours and imma see stars in you. 
   With you.
* I can write a poem of you (lol).

* Your best buddies will be jealous of you.
* Your crushes will be sorry that u're taken.
* Your ah ma will be very happy u're wanted.
* Your dog will love me too. Duh...

* Conversation in english only.
* Speak your sincerity out loud.
- Wont entertain PM cuz u bor dick.
* Spray some cologne and im your date for the     
   evening. 

* In case u're still undecisive, this is my non make 
   up face je... 💋

Ahahahahahahaha... 

One is the loneliest number therefore 
One is always the champion.

It makes no sense but why so serious :)
Adios! #yolo

No comments:

Post a Comment