Saturday 21 May 2016

X-men latest instalments.

Have been exposed to marvel's n DC Movies lately.
Movies that have never catch my attention b4.
But they are all very tempting. Now i understand how these fans become fans.

A soft guy (the sales) asked him if i was the gf when we were shopping for the facial wash. He and i both said no.
It was super awkward but when he said that,
He kinda screw it. He could have answered something else. Something that... well.

Maybe it should be that way. Bukan.
Bukan belum. X mungkin.
We are just friends.

I do like public affection.
I would like public recognition.
Hide n seek is really not my kinda game.
We shall see then.

The previous temptation kept asking about him and thought that he and i were together.
I was wondering if that random questions are some kind of testing.
I gave no answer. I didnt admit or try to deny.
Anyway... it was not a yes or no question anyway.
I just dont wish to highlight any possible wrong answer to the wrong question.
And when im with current lust, he would often mention the the other person's name in a conversation.
Why? Why dont you both ask each other?




Nah.

And i heard and verified a damn bad news.
It seems another lost is coming.
That would affect me in many ways.
And most importantly, it is another good bye i dont wish to bid.


No comments:

Post a Comment