Tuesday 31 May 2016

Ways to cure my emoness.
Do random things to make people happy.
If the people i care of are happy then ill be happy too.

It was randomness that caught people offguard and give the best surprise. I didnt meant to make a huge agenda. I just wish to share things i found nice to my colleague esp those few i love to be with. One of them will be leaving soon, promoted as officer at KL.


I found the news very disturbing and its too unfair. Too short notice. This is pbb protocol. Not something  that i can challenge. She was there for me the whole 5 years im with the bank. One extraordinary person. Someone my gayness will lust for hahaha....

Sweetest and most hardworking clerk i have ever met. She is more than just clerk. She is a colleague, a senior,  a friend and a sister to me. I got so pamperred i cant help but became lazy pig in branch. No wonder yr boy is heavy too. Haha.

Im gonna miss her. Without her my work load will be hellish. She knew that. I knew that.
But it is best for her career. She deserved this promotion and it should have come earlier. With her overall well being, she will make a good officer. Sadly she has to be another branch's profit.




No comments:

Post a Comment