Sunday 15 May 2016

Back 2 Back Movie Date

13th May

This week has been chilling.
Has been kind. It wouldnt be the same next week i suppose. Atm week next monday!
Kind and boring.
So on friday itself i needed a break. I want a tgif.
Was choosing between him n my gf.
But my gf she has got other plan Damn.
Again u ffk me.

I thought i was going to watch movie alone again.
So i fished out some courage to ask Lanson to watch with me. :)
I somehow feel that he dislike weekday's date.
Anyway he said yes.
He often say yes except for that one NTLP concert. Hmmp.

So i got myself a date. Still undeciding on which two comedy to choose from of which both is not from his favourite genre.
He is not a cartoon kinda boy. So i chose Bad neighbours 2 despite not watching the 1st movie.

So many sexist remarks, sex topics (that is how i know the vibritor has a name... it is called dildo) and so full of vulgarity.
It was all about #fuck #fucking #allkindoffucks.
Its an adult movie anyway. Haha.
Sorry. I didnt know.
It was a cheap fun movie though.
Esp when zac effron dance exotically with his abs and a lot of skin flaunting. Awhhh.

I enjoyed our chat over dinner.
Carefree long lung talk.
Time like this i wish it stays. Disruption free.
But my mom often find her way in poluting the carefree period of mine. Seriously. Do u mind? Aint i give enough? In return i just wish for some me time. Sigh!

Your persistence to my persistence kinda pissed me off earlier. We did resolved that dont we?
Thank you for letting me be demanding, compromising your demands.
Esp when i recalled the date 13th.
Some months ill forget. Some months it sticks out like a popping reminder.
And you manage to figure out why. How?



@Black Canyon.


A selfie taken earlier. 
Was at inspection with my gf at Senawang. 
Good lighting and in good mood. 
Good selfie guaranteed.


A game i played in FB but failed to post. The transition of profile pics i had over the year. 
I did transformed didnt I?
I was an ugly duckling. I know i aint the conventional pretty type. 
Worst was my low confidence and laziness got the best of me in earlier years. It took me 25 years to make the ultimate decision to chop off the hair and finally transform. 
Much thanks to the mid life crisis of which mine somehow is earlier than many of you. 

*

14th May

On duty for bank's road show.
Woke up at 8am to get family stuff done and rushed to bank at 9.30am to work.
Signed a letter offert with a customer. A case i am very satisfied with. Customer was very thankful as well. 

Saw the boy working extra time to learn processing cases and chase his target. Very impressive. He is the only sales person who walk the talk. I hope this will enhance him on work progress in a long run. 
Gayou boy.

I am impressed with a workaholic because i am one too. 

Once i finished my work, i went home still feeling something missing. And i had to participate the family dinner. Boy bo jio dating. He went for sport instead.

So i forced my bff to watch angry bird with me.
Haha. I knew it would be funny but i have never play the game before. So i went in with zero expectation. Laugh dao lungs pain la....
It was a great fun watching the animation. Fun cinematography. Graphic was pretty and lousy sarcasm and forceful intentional laughing points are the killers. Do watch for a good laugh. Side seats are still the best in cinema. More privacy.
I would like to try gsc signature next time.

Sorry for the late bday treat gal.
Im glad you are finally working at seremban. Plenty more time for us next round.

He got worried when i randomly post disturbing post on FB. Sorry... but i like it when u do care.
And we randomly got into topics... hmmp. 
Adoi...
How very random. 
And i wonder why i was so honest.
I dont know if it was you being brave or me being innocence or just us wanting to come clean with each other. That was new. And surprisingly not too uncomfortable and undoubtedly honest.

I have given you an honesty i cant take back.
It is as pure as virginity and as sacred as 1st love.
Hmmp. How very special.
The more you learn about another person, the more you figure about yourself. 
Does that make sense?

I hope this discovering journey is worthwhile. 

# If you can appreciate the rainbow after the rain, 
Why not learn to love again after past pain. #

# If you can accept me at my worst, you surely deserve me at my best. #



No comments:

Post a Comment