Saturday 6 October 2012

The Nanny


Participated for my 1st Road show in the branch. I was assigned to look after the kid's corner. 
Goodness! I was like I might not have much patient for rebellious nasty kids. To my surprise I sorta handle my job well. My family's close cousins have long grown up. So I kinda belittled my skill with kids. I only know that I'm fondly attached to furry animals & they hardly object my presence. 

I met some very very cute darlings. Especially the first boy of 6 years old. He is just down right adorable. I wish he's my kid!!! LOL. From 9am to 2pm. Tough! But well, good day well spent with some innocent children.

Nice bonding with colleagues too. 
Happy day, bad night. 

The evil will always has a way to come disturb my pleasure in one way or another. 
I just....hmm. Never mind.

Next week will be better. 
Seeking inspiration. 
I've done a good deed today. 
Actual stress & control diet can really help reduce weight. 
No kidding. My pants fits in 2 weeks time. Pfff

Looking forward to my escape break on 20th - 23rd. UKM Convocation!
I'm still looking for kaki for Michale Boltan's concert. Anybody?
I guess youngster my age don't appreciate 80's-90's musics do they?

Amateur!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment