Tuesday 23 October 2012

Convocation 2012


This is the very few times I went back to UKM without staying overnight. Hence, time spent there was kinda rush. You guys outta know the how much effort I put into the journey I took to come over to your convocation. Having said that, all of you deserve every bit of em & I'm very happy & glad I made it. 


So many faces I wished to see but was unable to. But those who very very matters were located, met & duly wished :) 

What makes me happier was to be able to meet many familiar & lovely faces. 
I recall many people, but I didn't greed them. Simply because I just do not want any further relationship with them other than stranger or unfamiliar FB fwen. Somehow they behave the same. LOL. These kinda people I shud have delete em in FB long time ago. Soon.  

Many remember my name. I remember their faces. Gee... I was the popular girl in Uni thanks to my hyper activeness. The aura is undeniable. Hahaha... let me. 

I looked awfully bad with fugly hair ( no cut for over 3 months - goodness) & tired face. 
When I wore the sunshine shirt, the day rained with no mercy.
When I wore the curse of rain attire, the sun shone brightly. Sigh. Too bad. 
Sorry longeh & biology juniors...

I hope you know how much I wished to meet you guys...

Congratulations to you all & good luck in your future undertaking alright. 




Ughhhh...

I look even worst with sweats all over. 
I lost count of how many kisses I've planted on my girls...
:3 Sweet 

Hooiling, Benjamin, Chansey, are among the few graduated I managed to spent time with which made my journey a worthy one. Love u guys.

1 comment:

  1. Yer~~~ so envious of u could go back and meet'em. You must have really enjoy that!
    Anyway, glad to see that!

    Seong

    ReplyDelete