Friday 5 October 2012

A man told me something so pleasing to my ears, so much so I almost believe the character I'm carrying is the actual me. It's a part of me but not quite entirely do justice to myself.

But it's just because he hasn't know me yet. 

The fact that every boy seems to distance himself once he knew me slightly better makes me believe that it could be my problem & I'm not seeing it. 

I consider myself being difficult in a certain stage of a friendship/relationship. You surpassed it, you could possibly notice something else. Which is why I dearly love my besties. Cuz they have chose to stay put with me & I've grown so comfortably attached to them. 

Of course certain friends are not subject to the above clause cuz sometimes we just clicked aren't we?

I choose friends, friends choose me. You don't like certain boys, certain boys don't like you. 
Fair right? Fair geh....

After a whole long fucking day at work, a simple compliment of that drained off my fatigues. 
Well, I actually prefer someone to just knock me out & let me sleep for 3 days continuously. 

I miss missing you. Another one slipped through. 

Must know his name next week. 
Let's just hope he's not gay alright? 
He is just soft spoken ~ :) 
Night love

No comments:

Post a Comment