Thursday 16 August 2012

@Tengkera.... Well, Melaka!


Monday!!! Batt was dead. I was very scared. I called my dad. I called Perodua Service Centre. At the end, I found myself a good looking mechanic, aka the workshop's boss to help me. Changed the batt; cost me  RM163!!! T.T Seriously? Bloody Monday! Sometimes, I might faced all these bad lucks, but I cannot doubt that there is always a way out for me to solve the problem, one way or another. In this situation, I was slightly late to branch. I bought the parking coupon in the morning but decided to place the other half day's hours during lunch break. Which was when I figured out that my car was dead.
 If I were to figured it out only in the evening after the cut off time, I think I would cry my heart. 
It was amazing to see how he revive my car back to life!!! *Touched* LOL!!!

At the end of the day, you learned most when you're most helpless. 

Don't already tell me how these independence ruin my life. 

I will so be forever-alone for a long time.
 


 I was driving back from branch to hotel. Along the way, all these bloody restaurants & food courts were luring me into driving in. My plan to eat cheap & simple was ruined, once again. LOL. I wanna tapau everything back to hotel. Then I saw Ikan Pari Bakar. I think not many or not any one I know knows my fanciness over Ikan Pari. Malay people cook it best. :)

RM12 per slice. Mad a! Still I ordered. Before I slap myself awake, I was taken to another stall selling chicken wings!!!! Oh dear. & To finalized the whole thing, a packet of char keow tew completed the whole  misery meal. 


I was so happy. So bloody happy. Food is the only cure that could satisfy me dealing with all those stress. 
Self-imposed stress. I dunnoe.... Imma idiot bitch too.
Personality problem.


There..... Right after the meal, I felt guilty. So madly guilty! 
I could literary feel my stomach's crying for help & me subconsciously overheard my wallet weeping!

Huhu

*

Obvious political issue happens in office too. Even though you might only have 10 colleagues, you can have them separated into 2 main group & a sole-ranger. LOL!. I fast be friended with a talkative lady here; & she can't even wait to share all her dissatisfaction in the branch when she started spotting the signs on me. You know, the sign! 

 Sometimes, alot of people get these two wrong. Reminder Vs Badmouthing. The fine line between these 2 action is the intention of doing so. I would really need some good reminder of how the branch work even before I start. Somehow, it's only when I faced it, people started talking. What? Why?

Well, I guess we were feed by different life's knowledges. Or maybe just me being so typically different!

*

I was told that I've changed. & Different time frame of fwens are telling me so. 
This talkative lady told me today that her 1st impression on me was really someone serious. To an extend of maybe unfriendly. Wow!!! 

That's new! I've got similar respond from those new branches I've visited, new people that I met. 
I called it "Man Re" ba... I don't know. It happens now. 

*

Self SS: Strangers look at you for 2 main reason. You're pretty or that you're ugly. 
I think I'm neither one. Of course I wish I'm the pretty one.
I possess a certain charm factors you cannot deny. I could make head turns... I could draw attention, from the elder people!!! HAHAHAHAHA... Well, who would at my age wants a lala as admirer right? 
Got point right? 


Oo.... I've submitted the application to perform in PBB annual dinner due Sept 22nd. 
I wonder if the committee would ever select me?

Raya is coming. & September is around the corner. I can only hope the coming months be better.
Be merciful please.

No comments:

Post a Comment