Monday 6 August 2012

Bufday 2012

 Minwai the monitor, Eulei the well, LOL, JiaYie the tresurrer, Jo the crazy, me the 38 duhhh (Isn't it obvious?), eewen the gud girl, OPM the pretty, Keen Hong the lazy XDXDXD

Missing: Lokewoon the scientist Errrr & Christine the talented.


3rd of August #

I took leave. Who wouldn't? Well, Definitely there are weirdos out there but definitely not me. I might not be celebrating it but the last thing I want on that day is somebody else that could be prevented in anyway to make me feel like a loser on my bday. 

So I took 1 day leave. It was actually meant to be a beach vacation, & by the lovely day itself, I should be on the beach, flirting! LOL!

Oh well. Somethings are just not meant to be.

 I was booked on 8pm & 10pm. 2 separate dates which eventually turned into one. Long story. After dinner, we went to Ruby for a K date. In K room, you might not be able to talk much, but it was heart warming. They were the force who boost my confidence to its max in Form6. N they did it again that night.
I still had it with me.

Thank you dearest U65-rians. I believe the gathering was co-organized by LokeWoon & Christine whom both couldn't join us in Kseason. BP lab opens on weekend. :(

Sang till 1.30am & I was drunk - of happiness :) 


 Received a lovely letter & a awesome gift this year. The gift has a name to it. 
Dreams~ Limited Edition. A personified gift. How delicate, how sweet. Innovation & creativeness is not measure by price. It requires understanding & worthiness. :) A sweet sweet scent.




Happy bufday to us Joannes




4th of August #


Went to my dear Meeteng @Sri Petaling. Reach at around 3pm @@. Should have went earlier.
Lone journey. I was anxious, but the hell, I reached :3
She brought me to Sunway. Wee..... LOL I x pernah go!!! I was so ready for skating. Unfortunately, there was a Asian children skating competition going on.

We went to Sakae Sushi & Shopping. Cash conscious me often prevent my tendency to overspent.
70% X ngam. 50% tak ngam. 30% walou eh.... at last, I saw one bloody cute bee strips lose shoulder blouse. 10%.  T.T I bought it :P


It was a happy ride. The next time I came, I will go Sunway Lagoon. Erm, Ice 1st maybe.

Dearest MT, you are beautiful. Don't let someone who do not know how to appreciate you ever take that away. I care... so don't shut walls. Leave a window open. Breathe :)


Happy to spend the night with you :)


5th of August #


The day when I was supposed to watch my PT mate perform @Kelana Jaya. In the morning, I made a promise to meet 2 NT babes. Dear Jennifer & Hooiling all the way from Penang. MT facilitated my gathering by sending me over. Had a brief meet up with them & Andrew surprisingly. Wasn't intended but I got a free drink. Kasian you. LOL! Come Seremban, I chia you Ketam Bakar.


I let go of the performance. Only Beary know how heart broken I was making that decision.
Too short a time for me to say goodbye to those in timesquare. After considering all factors & consequences of all action, I made a decision which made me guilty max.

~Sly Im so sorry to be disappointing. I promise to come for your convo. I promise. My promise has a value to it. Cuz I don't break it like others.

A whole back & forth journey on my own. As scary as it may seems, I only have myself to take care of. Asking for direction, touch & go card problem & technical errors, got into the wrong train....hahahaha.... to be exact, I didn't got down to the right lane when I should~ The stu Chan Sau Lin station la.... Ish!


Back home, brush all happy & guilty stuff away. I wanna see badminton! I wanna watch Dato Lee play against the giant! I didn't give it a call as in who will win. I never once thought of the 1st Malaysian Gold medal. I only know LCW wanted it very badly. I knew he could do it. There was uncertainty but certainly it was a possible dream. I cried with him that very night. Reading newspaper today made my heart ache but seeing the support we Malaysians displayed soften the pain. 

LCW, you didn't do anything wrong. I never make a Malaysian a Hero. You're my 1st since you stole the limelight from Taufik :3 which was N-th years ago. Forever will. :')

I masih mau sniff la.... OMG!!!

You made us very very proud!!!


6th of August #

Trapped in Bahau. WTF. I wanna watch movie alone..Not that I wanted to...nobody here. WTF. But it doesn't looks like a safe place to do so. I wanna watch Total Recall & Step Up Revolution!!!!

GRRrrrrrr Annoyed. 

>.<

I'm so tired & yet I don't wish to sleep.

The hell!

Nope~ Not buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment