Thursday 15 October 2009

kong- k with pt buddies

OMG
lol
i dumped my never touched group report at all and rush like shit for the nite k with my budd's.
so so worth it.... it has been too long.... b4 the nite, i was at zaba catchimg insects....
never in my life i see so many caterpilars every where in the surrounding...
so GELI!!!!
the next thing u noe is that i act like a sissy n ran away yelling chung chung ar...
so paiseh u tau boh....
i wanna make it the last trip dy, so was working hard n focus... gone dark in a blink of an eye...
suan le, never been fair pun
saying no to k is a crime to me.... esp wen i wanna be with my fav peoples currently...
it was totally insane!!!!
i never sing a song outta tune so greatly b4...
i dun wanna miss a thing
me, xuanie and darren the stu trio were inpersonating steven tyler... imagine that...
lol
i try so hard not to laugh out but fail. gosh... i dunno wat to say. sing till half way, nose allergy attacked. laugh so hard, cold environment then not enough air gua.... suddenly during high part it came kacau....ish. hate it....
i really am easily atrracted by tall guys. with porpotional body size...awh.
haha, got kaitan de... eh, maybe not... ignore me pls, this is the real joanne u r reading yea... blur maximally n indecisive...haiz
tho that nite only composed of 6 ppls but, quite fun also. all close pals....
close meh...haha.... erm, i wan it be ba... oh, singing bom bom pow was the funniest de.... hiaoing with xuannie is damn fun. best k pal... she sing me fav song la... wohoo....
will head back home on sat after newtune audition... miss my bed n the smell of my dog after bath...hahaha
n im pretty ready for brain cramming already... after friday la... will do well.
thanks benjamin for doing da anova 4 me... he suddenly look like a saviour. sickly disgusted by da ento report... stu biometri. guess i will do badly for the exam next sem...
computer application + mathematics....
=.='''
praise the lord... bless ukm, bless me...... ady mau pengsan

2 comments:

  1. So happy with the K session le. Never have such 'high' k session for a long time de. Next time, we plan again ya!

    ReplyDelete