Tuesday 23 January 2018


Our dates do not come easy. So it makes so much sense for me to have every date a highlight. Silly me. I wonder if this happen to other people too.

Im so happy with most Sunway Velocity has to offer. Both the accommodation and the mall.
And of course him.

I love it when you smile and started to take care of yourself.

Posting this made me miss you already.
There will be another long break before we can pamper ourselves again. :(

Sales convention is this coming weekend and you would be occupied with people and functions.
Take good care and relax dear.

He doesnt really like taking photo and being taken in photo. So these are all candid shots.

I was very moody after you sent me home. And the talk we had about the problem im facing made me certain that i did not choose the wrong guy.

You are not just a listener, you are a thinker. You solve problems.

You can be reliable if you care and im glad im in the priority list. 

Thank you dear.

If only i can have more of you instead of just hearing most of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment