Tuesday 2 January 2018

2017/2018. Wishing upon the stars.

Happy Birthday Love

Thank you Mrs Koo for such a beautiful man you made him be. 

Bless him with good health and happiness for him to continue your legacy, to care for the family.

He is a wonderful sweet family boy :)

I will support his route to recovery and continuous passion to be well in life, as long as i am capable of.


Checked in on the eve of new year to Ibis Style KL hotel after much negotiation with babe for which accomodation to choose from. He said must get the best deal wor... I made a special noting to the hotel that we have a birthday boy and we came into the room with this view. 

I was laughing so hard and was jumping around. I think i was more amused by it than it surprises my boy. But he kept the balloon fight on and obviously i was the victim. Ciss... i provided him bullet to knock me out.... notty ass. 


Feast for my king.

New year at Mid Valey. We tried the premium GSC seats for the movie All The Money In The World. Damn the seats. Very uncomfortable. Why are the more expensive seats got my back feeling more sore... Hmmp.

We end the day by singing the whole night away. The last time we sang karaoke was in July. The month we almost called it quit. 

Baby has a great voice. Wasted if he does not train it and get it be judged if it could potentially goes somewhere. 


Didnt manage to blow a candle with you this year. Im not even sure if you would want to. But i think a prayer, a warm wish and a sincere thought for your well being and our well being are more delightful.

2017 broke your heart and forces you to be strong regardless you are ready or not. Not a day im okay knowing you are not fine. 

Who are we kidding right?
Recovery is just a word we use to tell people hey, i have move on. Life goes on and i have to brave the world with an obvious heartbreak you cant possibly see but guess what? I have n will continue to live on.

And you would and im not gonna let you face it alone. I thought i couldnt take care of someone else anymore after my dog passed on. 

Never know how love really functions huh? 
It this isnt love, i dont know what it is at all. 

Dear love, i could never replace the most important lady in your life. 

But i hope when you see me, you can see a similar warm, love, confidence and joy in me.


Embrace every low for every celebration because it will never be the same. Be brave.


2018; to ensure and help my love rise up. Let him and family be protected. Let them be blessed with health and family harmonious.

Blessed my family and let their dreams come true.
And my best friends too... hope they all continue to be well and happy.

Mine? Lets just ensure all of them get what they wish for while ill take care of myself. 

I just seek for the luxury of freedom for space n time to travel places with my love. 
That would be very nice. 

Im not hard to negotiate with. Im not greedy for myself. That is a great deal right? 

:)

Im not ready to face 2018.
But i cant wait to detach 2017 either.
So i kinda stuck in this stuffy buffer period and thank goodness im not working these 2 days.

Happy marriage Woon Pei Chen. Sorry i missed your wedding. I wish nothing but the very best marriage life ahead of you. You sweet petite bunny, be happy always okay?!

2017;  a year of loss and gain.
I dont know how life judges its nature and how it truly works. The best person might not be able to get to live longer while the innocents cant be exempted from sickness and pain. And then there are us striving to live and not always being contented.
And there are others who couldnt get passed dramas, traumas... 

Life is too short. You never know it is over until it is too late. Some people never get to say goodbye.
Yet many of us take it for granted of what we already have. Sinners. When will i learn too?

2018 resolution! Lets just keep things simple.
1. Work out lar... 52kg in 3 months.
2. Promotion by year end.
3. Dress well to work every fucking day!

30 is my new 27!

Kthxbai. Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment