Monday 3 October 2016

Compilation of photos lately...


Ada make up selfie lebih cantik kan??
No edit. Camero 360 colour mode only...
Anyway... so long you have pretty selfie people will judge anyway.
I happen to be photogenic.
Whats your problem?


Genesis and wifey.

Me n my old flame.
Current one?

Lost in the juggle. No where to be seen.
I wonder where he could wander about.


Me n my fav colleague.
She got proposed just yesterday :)
Im so happy for her esp knowing a lot about her relationship with her Mr nice man.

For a person who is unlucky in love like myself, 
I celebrated her happiness like my own.

I was touched when she narates her love and working journey to me and that we became friends and everything was great up to now :)

We shared this the very least. That our union as friends are a mutual privilage.


Pretty Juan :) 

Everyone is confused with Juan and Joanne. 


Im difficult and complicated.
I am simple and emotionally vulnerable.
Perception is how you mirror yourself. 

What do you see in me?
Would you like to know?
Or would you like to judge?

Perhaps it doesnt worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment