Sunday 20 September 2015

19th Sept 2015 #jcjaneWedding



Ok. I said it before imma say it again. 
Im a lazy pig. To dress up and make up takes a great effort out of me. 
I think it took one year of my life's energy to be beautiful in a day. Lolz. Okok... just exaggerating. 

It was a wonderful evening, a great gathering with my PT dance mates. It has been such a long time since we all last met. 3 to 5 years. 

Jcjane's wedding is a testimony that true love exists.
Im glad to be invited and be part of the ceremony. 
And to this lovely gathering. 


I was expecting Longeh, Bear bear and Darren. But Chansey's appearance was a surprise. 
The food was fine and the wedding was a simple and a cosy one. 


After the dinner we continued for a short limteh catch up at Bros cafe. Short but memorable. 

You will never know how much you miss someone until you finally see him. 

I miss my mates so very much

I miss dancing

I miss the passion

I miss jcdagreat

No comments:

Post a Comment