Tuesday 15 September 2015

15th Sept 15

Happie Birthday Derrick



A rough day eh? Sorry. I could only do so much with the limitation that i have and of what you could allow. 

I cant pull off a big surprise without the confirmation of the participation of the hero of the day. 

Thank you for being at ease and truthful with me. I know opening up of the past and realness and expecting people to understand is difficult. Im glad you are comfortable with me to allow me in. 

I have never walked in your shoes. Neither have you in mine. Nobody shall ever be judged and be taught to how one behave and think. Nothing is wrong. 

But i wish you find true happiness. From the bottom of my heart. I wish you could. Im also searching. Maybe my presence dont contribute much. But yours did.  

You're a good boy. 
Dont you ever think that you are insignificant. 
Find your worth. 
Find your gift. 

Live for your name. 
Live for yourself. 
A sad soul doesnt mean a bad life. 
Sad souls are normally high achievers. 
Hold on to yourself. You presence alone should be the solid reason to continue striving in life. 

Make a change and create a new great ending.

Sorry cuz im not a great motivator. Im a freshly recovered addict myself. I can only help that much. 

Apparently not enough. But we could try. 
Dont hurt the one who cares. I dont know how many will care but i know who would. Only if they are enough to make you feel complete or in a sense, enough. 

Its all in the mind. 

Bear Huggies. U owe me one.

I know my place. Somewhere, just Somewhat special.
Its cool i guess. 

Jcdagreat

p/s 

U asked me why did i on leave today. I said it was for fun. To clear leave. 
I lied. Perhaps you knew it anyway.

The initial plan was to date you buffet or sumthg special at kl on 15/9. 
But u decided to take leave and you told me you could be away. Leaving me clueless and a failed plan. 

So when you said nobody plan any surprises for you today it was entirely not true. You denied my request even before my proposal manage to take place. 

My ego wont let me let you know the true. Shall you happen to read me and perhaps already know more than you necessarily need to (cuz u read too many of my post before this), i hope you find this information heart warming. 

Value of a gift determines one's position in a relationship. Thoughtfulness in a gift reflect one's understanding of another. I didnt come across any gift that made me understand my position in our friendship. But i bump to a little idea of which this item could tell you a story i wish to inspire you of. 

It is valueless in term of price but it comes from a pure sincere place with a strong message i also wish someone could ever told me. 

Thought of the day:
Measure worthiness in this way:
One who has 100k and giv u a 2k worth of gift and
One who has 1k and giv u a rm200 worth of gift.

I wish for none 

For all i ever wanted couldnt be measure by cent & dollar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment