Saturday 22 March 2014

Rise super early in the day for the past 6 days & sleep late as always every night. 
Bad dreams every night. Few nights continuously dreams about dogs & one of the fine night, it was my dog. 

It was clear, so vivid. He was there laying, going to get excited cuz I began to lure him with bread I was eating. Reality hit in in my dream, a voice told me he was dead & I woke up sombre. 

It was bad. So very bad.

I used to share my food with him. Now I have to take it alone & it makes me fat. 
That's y. :'D

Anyway... I begin to enjoy driving alone exploring places while doing inspection & listening to the radio whole day. 
I hope I don't get use to this, worst still enjoy doing everything alone. 
Possibly not but I begin to doubt. 

More vacation planning soon.
National Park will come 1st & soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment