Sunday 5 May 2013

As 6th of May approaches, outrage of annoyance & hatred among people in internet happens. 
It seems obvious dirty tricks are used & supposedly win counts turned out to be incorrect & results overturned. 

This is what I save myself from. However my heart still ache as deep inside I knew I was cheering on the oposition. I saw how excited my fwens were & how close we are in collapsing the current leadership. 

Shame on our democracy. Shame on us. In fact I started to shiver knowing that our government is capable of doing all these unforgiving acts under microscope & yet still deny with naked lies. I completely lost my respect to u.

I am utterly disappointed.
I'm so sorry to those who casted their vote for a change. Know by heart that you guys have truly won. 
U guys have won a union. The current dictator will eventually fail. 

A change is seen. A change has happened. We all know that! 

It was only denied physically by false manipulation by filthy democracy. 
It cannot be ever denied by heart, each & everyone of you that the wise one has won, big one. 

Keep calm & be safe for the week being.

I feel so sad.... It feels like something I like being taken away... It's like losing a crush...
I wanna cry... :(

1 comment: