Thursday 23 May 2013

A week of F.U.N. 3 weeks of TORTURES.

We have 5 weeks this month. In order to maximize my fun in 2nd week, I first had to clear my work in week one.

The feeling of ditching my work was a trillion times pleasurable than dumping a boy.
Worried about my sales though but who cares right.
Took a 3 days leave but it seemed a little wasted as those should be here were not around & those promised to come FFK me.  Possibly I was too positive about my planning. Thinking that each and everyone would be as dedicated as me. 
 I am disappointed. Every decision comes with consequences. I too have to make sacrifices. I took leave 1 month earlier once I knew the big day would be 905.
It was a volunteering commitment I made to NTLP & to my friends. 
I am ready to face my abandoned works towering my table once I return.

It knew how difficult it must be for them who FFK me. Their work nature and whatever they are doing must be engulfing them so badly they couldn't compromise. It must be hard.
However, I was still very much delighted to see my juniors on rehearsal & the actual day itself. Fantastic job. I met Elecoxhot, a famous dancing troop in Malaysia. I was star struck when I approached Chris. I blushed. LOL.
Good performances overall. Not gonna touch on the details here. 
The next day was a Super Gathering with all NTLP kakis.
Sadly none of the group photo has my existence. I need to leave early cuz I travel daily. I was really unhappy. I wish I could stay long enough to congratulate the performers and catch up with fwens. I drove to Bangi & back for the first time on Friday. Yay!

The week has been crazy! Bapa reformasi has certainly wooed many fans & the respond from his gathering was overwhelming. 

My week has been fun too however overshadowed by a number of matters. 
I didn't got to see many favourite faces. I'm not keen on surprises. Not many of them are pleasant. FFK me on the last minute prior to the big day is no fun. Either you don't promise or that you confirm much earlier with me, a person who expect your arrival. 

People who say couldn't make it and then pops up somewhere in nowhere is no fun either. Cuz you allow me no time frame to allocate my time to see you if you were at all expecting me.

*
Return to hell right away on the Monday of week 3. The start of ATM week. Cases stuck badly. Acceptance were poor meaning my target was screaming for attention. Customer was chasing after me. I just have no room to breathe. 12 hours work daily needed on ATM week.

Finally, Monday of week 4 arrived. Handled over the shift to the next person. I was so done with those crazy machines. Time to chase bloody cases. The week was all about rush. Pushing sales. The worst sales of the year. I have never been this bad. :( :( Fear was accelerating. Ego was literary shamed.

SIGH! PMS lagi... the week was very cruel to me. I'm not sure if public holiday on weekday is a good thing now. Less a workday on weekday meaning chances to go back to work on weekend is higher.

I'm definitely going back this saturday. There goes my life. FML. Such bitch u life.
I haven't touch Edward for a long time. :( :(
I sympathized myself.

 Depressing. 1XFUN; 3XTORTURES. Unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment