Saturday 9 March 2013

Happy Saturday

It has been too long... TOO LONG
since I last felt this happy. 

Non working Saturday is indeed much longer & relaxing. 
I declined to work today.

After being emotionally tortured for a long time, I wanted a break. 
Though my throat was still aching, I optioned for a K season. Quite random, no planning. Such urge that was irresistible. Had not been feeling this way since ages. 
The only one person that comes to mind was dear Joanne W. She is a perfect K date & she never once let me down.

She sing so well, she can be serious & wild whenever the song demands... Singing with her is like attending a vocal lesson.  
Many new songs were available, a lot of fun... It seems like I still had it but it's definitely dying. 
I know this is what I wanted to do. To perform. To sing. 
I need to fix this. Somebody gotta fix me. 

Thank you friend. You enlightened me & I enjoyed this weekend very much with your presence. 
You made singing fun again. 
Epic door banging & I'm really sorry for indirectly hurting ur lil middle finger XD
This will definitely teach you a lesson to behave in K room. LOL!!!

I just wanted every Saturday to be this good. 
Too much to ask for? 
You tell me maybe?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment