Thursday 28 March 2013

Had been loaded with work since I came back from Bali. 
Both old & new stuff. ATM lagi. 
Not that I don't wanna take leave or rest. Note that. I have no choice.
My mood was bad. I was rushing in and out for customer & all work matters. Time was limited. I was basically running in the office hoping to save the time to get things done. Tolerance level was on its brink of exploding I knew something was wrong when I started to talk like a bitch. Super ego craps I said. LOL.

Tomorrow is friday already. I can't believe I had already left Bali for 5 days. Sigh. I don't even have time to miss the view & the fun moment with my babes. 

Someone query me today. ATM colleagues - two men officers. What kind of man that I like? They have often been this way. I thought they ask related questions like this before. 
I thought for awhile... 

Did you watch twillight... expecting those uncle not knowing it...
*Oh yea... the dracula... she likes people who bites...
>.< Deng!!!! LOL 

Yes, I like man like Edward. The unconditional love & sincerity to know, understand & care for the woman he loves. Of course the look, the height, the body (that shines), the hair, the talents counts la...

:) I wish I could loan times.... My Bali memories are smearing... & I've yet to post any bout it...

Uwarghhhh.....  Faster reach 1st of April pls. 

Oh... april fool is coming too. The last joke I wanna listen to is possibly

" I love you, hey I'm just kidding"

I swear I will give you a big tight slap on your bloody face!

Well, don't mess with a tired meow who haven't found a mate!

Roar!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment