Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bitch Gone Nasty

So I gave you 3 weeks of chances already. 
I hate talking on the phone yet I pick up ur calls everyday. 
Since the 1st day I asked for your identity which I supposed I have already accept ur existence in my life.

But you didn't make the best out of it. Instead you beat around the bush escaping the question, not disclosing.
I got so fed up with the way you talk to me. The more you speak, the more doubtfulness it seems. 

Then you make me look like I am naive & that I am easy to get. Making me wonder do you want a relationship or do you want fast cheap sex?
Then you try to ask & control me like I am somebody to you when you are clearly a nobody to me. 
What's the matter with you?

I don't know if this is the way the 70's era guy chases girl but it definitely doesn't appeal to me. 
Especially a Leo gal to begin with.

That Sunday was the day I lost my temper. I literary scold him in the phone. By night, I thought myself this is enough. I don't wanna proceed with the maize while not knowing what to expect in each corner, each calls. 
I know he has low standard of English understanding but I have no choice but to send him a long msg to asked him not to call in anymore & that I won't pick up until he realized what this is all about & his intention.

I expected him to call right after. I expected him not to understand the msg. I hope he tries. I hope he fix this.
Give me room to breathe.
To date, I received 10 calls. I didn't answer. Do you have any idea how extremely bad I feel. I noe how improper for one not to answer call. You left me with no choice. I feel so awful. I really hate how you make me feel. 

I don't hate you really. I appreciate you attention on me. Whatever happen on the 1st week was sweet. However, once you started to question me stuff & the fact that you let me know I shared this position with someone else makes me pissed. 

Some one so brave yet so cowardly. Someone so truthful yet so secretive.
I don't know how long I can stand this. 
Or what will he do further to fix this. 
Will I allow another chance?
Did he deserve another chance? 

Mind you I still don't know his name. Madness. & I allow 3 weeks of phone conversation. 1 lunch & I dinner date. Stupid right? I felt stupid. He fails me everyday yet I thought maybe this could go on for awhile.

Which is why you think it was okay of delaying facts I need to clarify. Dafuq.
 You made me feel so awful right now.
You're gonna pay for this!

I pity you! I pity myself even more!

I talked to my senior about this. 
I told him everything. He is my mentor, my direct, my friend. 
He question me of what do I want really?
 
 I thought awhile. I actually want a lot of things he don't have.
But it boils down to one thing.
I said Sincerity. 

I remember this Idiot asked me the same thing before. What do I want to know. He once also say that I don't appreciate his effort. 

My ego & its madness. 
What do you expect me to say? to react? to respond? 
The fact that you make me questioned myself is already indicated to me u're a wrong choice.

 I think I'm gonna be sick!!!
Month end dy. Chasing acceptance!

PMS lagi... & you... What am I gonna do?



 


No comments:

Post a Comment