Friday 11 January 2013

1st Dinner Date

Do I like to take it nice & slow? I guess so~ but not to the extend of taking me around the garden with no conclusion.

Now that I bump to one outlier who seems to come from Mars, I was very much petrified so badly I blamed my tummy discomfort on him. I never has gastric & I'm sure why am I having it now. 

He is nothing close to what I wanted. I don't think I will ever turn my head on him if we ever walk past each 
 other. I wonder what drive his actions. Was it desperateness? Bravery? Or just pure lunatic.  

He made it clear by day 1 that he's gonna make me his. Can you imagine how sick am I to my stomach. 
But as calls get by, he just kept making me LOL. I'm not scare of him.

But I don't wish to give him any hint of green light as well. I will allow one thing at a time maybe. 
Gurlfriends ask me to give it a try.. as in a lunch or dinner or even a movie is no big deal. 
You don't try, you never know. 

Sigh. 

I came to a conclusion that there's only 2 type of men a gurl can bump to. 

1: The one that you like
- Like myself, If I know I'm gonna meet up with someone I crush on, I will make sure I look good, dress well & talk fine. I will try my best to impress him & highlight all the goods of me in the effort of leaving him a good impression.

2: The one that you don't like.
- This is much simpler. Just be the worst of oneself. How hard can this be right? Seriously, to me it's tough. 
My egoness fight against my will to act bitchy towards human kind. 
I just spill all my bads & even created lies just to look even worst to that particular person. 
If he couldn't take it, he will leave it. 
The fact that if he could ever accept you the being the worst, he could be the one deserving your very best. 

I don't know. I'm just saying that this willingness of acceptance marks a great deal of sincerity. 

Anyway, as far as the dinner is concern, it's not what I ever thought of a date. 
Well, he's a man. Not a boy. LOL!

Anyway, not much impression yet. Simple man who isn't afraid to act himself. But I still doubt his intention.
He is concern about me knowing what car he is driving, his full name & age... Sigh. 
Not right!!!

What makes me even sad was that how would a stranger ever appreciate me more than my crushes?!
 :'(

I'm not gonna lie. I like the attention.

I just wish he could buy time & take it slow. I'm not in the rush AT ALL for goodness sake. 

That's all for the update. I hope I dun get burn myself playing fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment