Saturday 27 February 2010

my 2nd rehearsal

My song was the 7th song. i finally listen to all NTLP13 songs and many are well produced. Many new voices and old ones as fantastic ever... 

When it was my turn to sing, this time full band and more people aka audiences, my fingers gone numbs but i dun feel my heart beat speeding or my voice shaking. Just numbness. I was basically playing and fooling with bestie there just to reduce n prevent being nervous. I guess it helps gua. Most importantly, practices really makes perfection. Showmanship came naturally to me and i guess it's impressive enough. But as a singer myself, i knew my voice was not 100% projected out n well. The song was smooth but ended abruptly when Edmund stop too early-supposedly another verse only then stop...Pity my babe la...he was sick and i truly solute his determination.

I was expecting more comments but there aint much other than asking for better pronunciation and louder singing. The rest was good. How? Where? lolz... i so wanna noe cuz through this only i can make betterment. Shall wait for Andrew comment all the way from Australia ba... =)

Then i ask around from seniors to seek for some feedback and i'm seriously happie to meet Guo Hao back... damn, his hair is still so shiny and black... MR. Blackman livin up to his name peeps... So, i supposed if there aint much comment, it's consider good rite?

They like my band performance and i received many positive reviews. Which sound surreal to me. I will always feel as if they are being nice and not to hurt my feeling. But such thinking is a form of insult i will say cuz i hav just downgraded professional musicians. Somehow, i still do not have full confidence in myself as much as i projected in front of everyone else. The one you see most of the time is the fake confidence i have to keep my faith going.

I promise for the upcoming rehearsal, I will only keep getting better. This time i will find my inner strength and make sure Jcdagreat stands out. There shouldn't be any more doubt with myself. 

Improvement.... =)

3 comments:

  1. lol maybe comparing to the previous rehearsal, to me, this one did seem confident leh~ really! good job! After listen to the recording, your volume do need to increase =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tracie...will sing nicer...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks tracie...will sing nicer...sigh

    ReplyDelete