Sunday 21 February 2010

Mersing trip

The field trip will be much better if it's not on the CNY week and obviously more fun if we could choose our own group members. But, thru this randomness, i got to know my other course mates better... which is really good. i have no problem adapting myself to them at all and they helped build my BM skill back.

mornin time

Since, i have no chance to object, i choose to go at 9pm bus at night so that i can spend another day with my mom after weighting the consequences of missing the talk in the morning section. I'm glad to have many of the closest with me. The night journey was very new to me and sitting in the bus for 5 hours was seriously painful to begin with. The ride was bumpy, long and dangerously fast and we got lost in the jungle... we got to the Pahang boundary instead of Johor's and it dragged our time. We began to freak ourselves out with some imaginations and relating our condition to some horror movies... haha... it was seriously spooky. We reached that camp at 5am in the morning and we should get ready to work at 6am...which also mean no rest, no sleep. DAMN!!
da camp

The first  thing to do was to select camp... i found one that was empty and it has the best view among many others. i must thank the people for being so comfort minded for ignoring the camp which stored me, pumpkin, laymei and yin fong. For your information, the zip of the camp is broken and when stong wind blows, you can imagine what comes into our sleeping area la. Those that have just arrived were attracted to the beach and the waves that we ended up sitting next to each other, facing the open sea, chatting and singing songs instead of catching some shut eyes.

 da shells...

My heart was really not at work and i lost my focus and purpose in this field trip. I thought the camping area was a bit too uncomfortable for me to have total energy regenerated. i hated the geli-fying bathroom. I even bath with the water in the tub with a living fish in it.... which i only noticed it after i finish my cold bath... funny how i did not scream out loud.... lolz

 sun set time

i love the sun rise and sun set view tho i could not see the egg yolk at all due to stupid heavy clouds. At first during high tides, we saw murky sea water and there was pollution there... such sickening sight. I was like, hey, Port Dickson is way better than this... how wrong i was when i got down to the beach during low tides. The sands was so smooth, the shallowness of the sea level enable us to walk further into the sea area and i felt like walking on water... there were shells everywhere~ pretty~ and i made sure to get some back of the dead ones... lolz... i was given a whole bucket of surviving shells as bday present when i was in U65...



The gals... gosh... i love u all... it has been long since we last ate together that often and we have so much fun reminiscing our old memories during our childhood. Syndy was real hyperactive... the Narimah jokes was damn funny n is currently our hot topic She even formed the ZERO PONG group. One real MISS of biology. I enjoy being the silence one currently cuz i realized i enjoy listening to their sharing... their laughter and smiley faces were infectious and that reminded me how much they means to me.

breath taking

Rating : field work 6/10
           : the beach 8/10
           : course mates 10/10 =) BIAS. yes i am...chui meh

Waking up with direct view to the unseen sun rise was very satisfying... how i wish i could see the egg yolk tho... and bein' surrounded with the music of sea waves with breezy cold air bathing u all over during the night... gosh, such perfecto simplicity of life. By then, u might realize that you don't really need fame n fortune... will being ambitious and determination in chasing dreams bring you more satisfaction than that? i guess i need that much of struggles and hectic lifestyle to fully enjoy such heavenly break. Really wish to see more beautiful beaches soon... i hope my reluctance would not hold me back then.



it's my blog after all...haha =)

3 comments:

  1. It is still a pretty sight even when the clouds obscured the sun.
    I laughed when I read the part about the fish in your bath water.
    Kudos for not screaming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... i guess da pathetic toilet made me sick enough that having a fish in bath water wasn't a real big deal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah..the zero gang group..had lots of fun laughing and following her style..LOL..had a great time bonding with all our coursemates..=)

    ReplyDelete