Tuesday 3 April 2018

When i was most down, 2 of my best friends sensed that and quickly texted me if im okay.

I guess their sensitivity matches mine. Haha...
I was really touched and im happy that despite we hardly meet one another, you girls just know me.

Joanne and Kheng, thank you. If i was on the verge of suicide, you gals might have just saved my life.

But i wasnt.

I was really having a bad mood and bad thoughts.
Work and relationship and my family.

All of them are out of my control and i was not able to calm my mind at all.

But then i realized i got my friends worried. And it was the time i gotta wake up.

We have talked again about my feeling and although i was not convinced by his words, i know he cares. We dated over the weekend after a fucking deadly week in the bank.

It finally feels like our good old time in the longest time.

It is almost one year since your mom passing.
That whole month was so dreadful for us and i never ever want you to go through that period anymore. Never again.
I cried almost everyday thinking of your well being while try to be tough to cover both your needs and work.

I wanted to hold you so badly and just let you release but i couldnt. You dont want me there.

Tell me love. Talk to me.

Anything that i could so long my love persist.
My vow to our love.

To her. To you.

No comments:

Post a Comment