Sunday 30 July 2017

Kota Tinggi... i mean Bukit Tinggi.


My lmao face. Everytime im happy my face fails me. I either look smashing pretty or i look awfully wrong. He says i looked natural. Well. Im not sure if that is a compliment or what. But i love whatever appear in that very shot. :)

Somehow i couldnt bring myself to look at him while he take my photo. I guess im adjusting. I feel so shy...


I guess he is adjusting too. He dislike taking photo but tag along anyway. Buff up your camera skill dude.


I really love this shot of ours.
We have come a long way. 
To here. This place.
From where we were. Todate.

From the day i was certain to how confused i am now.

One thing for sure is that i love seeing you happy.
I love seeing you laugh like a silly boy and carefree.

I miss that.
I am happy if i could be the reason behind your smile. Be it because of my clumpsiness or my random ass jokes. Or simply because you like seeing me around.


This is one of the place i always wanted to go.
Thanks for all the long hours drive to make my dream came true.

You may not be the boy with surprises but you will try your level best to make my day.

Please dont fail me again.
Because this is the last chance and the very last time we try.

Thank you for the road trip.
It means a lot :)




No comments:

Post a Comment