Thursday 5 February 2015

Yesterday ppl made me mad. Today another ppl made me mad and i made her cried. Stupid me of thinking that things will change and that people will change. There is a limit to everything. Patient will wear out and im drained, completely worn out and has given up on trying to change and make better of hell. Old habit die hard. Remember joanne please. I only have a balance of 24 years and i cant have any more unworthy undeserving living creature to shorten it.
i have a life to live. Dun blame me and dont accuse me on all your short coming. Most importantly dont involve me in the world that revolve you. You and your head can live on without me.

If you wish to stay at hell, i cant pull you up to heaven. You stay!

If i am at fault then im sorry cuz i love her and that im doing too much for her that i started to sense fatigue catching up. Emo.

Usually my patient level is high. Today i lost it. Sorry. Wasted my night. Disrupted my night. Killed my night. Fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment