Saturday 15 June 2013

:(

There's a lot in my head that I wanna talk about. My energy level would not be able to get me there~ laying all thoughts into words.
I wanna talk. Not sure who really fits in to fill up this soul mate talk that I needed. 
I'm really tired. 
Really tired!

Sleep deprived. In fact, I was always looking for reason not to sleep. My work is draining every single ATP in my cells. I felt vulnerable. My mom is sick lately. Having lotsa stuff going around but unwilling to seek for the right medicine. She has no idea what trouble she is putting me through. Parents could be immature & that sucks. I'm tired of being the one for everyone.  My patience is running low & I hope these will be over soon. 

A lot of time I just feel like giving up ~ on work, on people, on dreams, on beliefs, on promises, on myself.

Sigh. Emo. For no reason. I kept on craving for food. Bad sign. 
Bad stress = Bad habit. 

Bad idea. Bank's annual dinner is coming. :( 
N I'm not singing this year. :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment