Sunday 10 February 2013

1st CNY 2013

I guess it was a good start for the year of Snake. 
My hair was in good shape. My attire fits super well. Thanks to my new weight & controlled figure. 
No bad ass drama unfolded, yet.

It seems I could tell whether a day is good or bad by the way I manage myself in the morning. If everything goes in order & that I could look myself in the mirror feeling like a knock-out beauty, U bet I will have a fabulous day. 
This extreme confidence doesn't come everyday. So when it happens, I wouldn't waste a second to give myself several minutes of self-admiring period. 
I often remind people self assurance is very important. I live up to it. :)
You could call it a symptom of severe insecurity but yea, everybody has a way to deal with his or her problem. I consider myself pretty normal.


Sien ar... Being a good gurl is definitely not my favourite role. LOL. I can't wait for more fwens gathering in coming weekend. Night time comes unexpectedly sweet as I gathered 2 besties for a yamcha season. Random calls & dated. I have been dying to tell somebody about my current position. 
I must have done some good deeds in my past lives. Whenever I feel like clearing stuff off my chest, there is definitely someone to listen. They will not turn a deft ear or leave me unattended. 
Thank you girlfwens. Some good guy fwens are also helping me through this so I wouldn't be lured into making a wrong decision simply just because I don't wanna feel lonesome or unwanted. 
For that, I thank you. 


I could be a roaring leo feeling utmost superior handling certain issue. I could be referred to be someone people look up to when problem occurs. I could be a problem solver, advisers or ideas driven leader...I could be anybody you need but when it comes to relationship matters, I am clueless.

After some talks with my bff, I found myself terribly naive & gosh, plain stupid. Am I?
Hmmp, I'm too old to experiment it myself, so I got myself a collective sets of answers, advice & ideas regarding this issue. I kinda attended a course which for the 1st time, a number of lecturers against 1 student ratio basis. FOC lagi. What can I say? :P

Anyway, body clock readjust. The fun of staying very late at night & not sleeping... & the awfulness in waking up darn early in the morning feeling like a zombie. LOL

Priceless!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment