Wednesday 16 December 2009

latest U65 gathering




It started off with a disappointment at first before i reach our destination. The Indians are pulling out from the gathering. Anyway, just when i reach the cafe, the moments i saw some of my fwens waiting around the table, this time indoor, i immediately feel a lot better. Not many came but I’m glad those familiar faces make it to the gathering. Funnily, not many order the steaks as their meals like last year. haha. Well, it’s a steak house you c... my gal was like, you guys are kinda broke recently huh? My heart screams  ‘hell yea’. Well, I was actually still full. I had my dinner before that.  Such wonderful time we had. Long story short , they are the most amazing bunch of freakos i love dearly and i yet to experience such spirit with some other group of fwens.... love u guys...u65-rians... those who still call themselves as one.



hmm...eye bag... damn.

 
our fav game...the waiter calling beeper n the x mas tree...ada feel
 

 
me n my dearest


 
 da bday gal....



 da beauties....




da... lol...



No comments:

Post a Comment