Tuesday 17 November 2009

Summary (yea...it’s gonna be long =P) of Jcdagreat’s 2nd year, 1st semester

The semester started off with hell lotsa anticipation and expectation. Too much planned and aims to strive for. It’s a semester of achievements and glory i aim to reach.


I thought i will not enjoy being a senior.... but watda heck, i’m after all a sister in the family. The instinct got the best of me and i think i annoyed some juniors being more of a sister than a senior...paiseh la. Don’t wish to...i damn wish for one to guide me when i was in junior phase okay...




...MY LADIES...



 

               

Well, very much anticipated fac night ended up kinda disastrous for me. It was totally outta my control and was a failure despite pulling it thru. I didn’t manage the communication among committee members well. I did not sourced out the main problem and i fail to make it right for each committee members. Tho there were lotsa fuss and annoyances, it was still a glamorous night.






At the end of the day, i was being called as giler kuasa and i dunnoe what else others... i guess i need not explain too much. Juniors and those who witnessed and understand what i’ve been thru are good enough to prove the truth. At least i made perfection in my field of responsibility and i took good care of what others left behind. You may continue to spit on me but i still wanna make amen to our broken friendships. An imperfect princess i might be, still i wish i have provided the best out of the imperfections.

 

Pesta Tanglung.... once a dancer, always a dancer....hence, i continue my journey there with better grip on skills and experiences. Nothing feels more satisfying than your effort and talents being acknowledged. No regret!!! Guess what, i’m just merely an inch to split my legs and mind you, i don’t train it from young. LOL.... will explore more on dancing.... new jazz/hip hop and latin soon. PT geng, stay united k...




superbly awesome nyte....
  

My course mates are just lovely... our relationships blossomed regardless of difference in field of interest and ideas... this team spirit is very important for us to stay united and hopefully, we can continue to be selectively assorted....haha... u noe what i mean...dun go to the different pole....we dun like independence k!!! Hahaha



 
Final exam was kinda depressing cuz despite all the business, i wanna make the best out of it. i was more than determined to score top and make this sem a breakthrough for me as a student. Push aside the cacatness in my study formulas, i did good in few favourites subjects. Well, finger crossed, a dean list is cuming....pls!!!!






 Bio UNITY.... muy perfecto!!!


I passed the two New Tune auditions and probably will be selected to perform the English song. But this time around, there was no expectation and no excitement. I went for it for the sake of my voice to be heard and not exactly hoping to be selected as performer. Guess i learned from the past experience...never expect too much when you did not do enough to impress. So, for next sem i will be exploring more in stage performance as a singer- my 1st love, forever love...lol. Hey, dancing, designing, fb, coffee and boys are all at the lower rang in the list of JCDAGREAT’s addictions k...



Good things aside, the imperfection in my sem was the death of my great grandma during my third paper, one of my fav subjects. Due to the wrong time the death came uninvited, i force myself to be extremely focused, and shutting down ur humanity and emotion is hard uc. My 1st lost was during form 1 where i lost my 1st dog. I used the same way to deal with my emotion. Guess i need to find a cure cuz it sucks. Another one will be the boring 21st bday of mine...lol. My family shud hav celebrated it this year rather than following the Chinese one....haiz.





beauty, crazy, hot, charming....lol...dun mind me...


I lost another favourite guy to another girl. I know her...nice but not prettier than me. Never mind ba, suit you. To add salt to injury, i never initiate any action to be close friend with him when i could have done so. Even if the news is not true, i will try to keep my mind off him for good. Still the same sickness, same consequences, and the same result i encounter. Will i ever recover? Will i ever change my mindset? Getting sick with it....i really wish to be less picky and more of a desperado....then at least i can score the grade B dude...haha.... or is that what i want? Probably i just needed a soul mate in university... FUU?? LOL....insanity vs fantasy.







 the lab memories...





Annoyingly, i have yet to visit Sg.Wang.... and many other places.... so since there ain’t many time consuming activities next sem, it’s my time to explore KL city...i gotta stop acting like a kampung gal uc....



Already looking forward to my x-mas celebration next sem.... dear frews, we hiao maximally yea...






1 comment: