Monday 5 December 2011

Today class was all about Bafia, ABM, FIC...
Gosh! Was interesting but when it drag too long without much prompt visual exposure, my eyes fails me. Well, not really, I was the best attention payer among all. Just after the last tea break, I begin to feel uneasy. I felt my stomach bloating. Unable to burp out the gas made me so sick. I feel like puking. Right until I went back to my room, I resist from puking. I wish it won't occur. I tried lying on the bed, try to get my focus to FB, so on and forth but I felt so terrible. 7pm, my colleagues called me out to dinner and I said I still don't feel alright. They said tapou for me. I just melted inside out. I was like... why are you guys so nice...
Once I slammed the door shut, I felt something wrong rushing out. Straight directed to the sink, I vomited my lunch. Ah...that fault smell. Unbearable! That rush puke lasted 4-5 times. You don't know. I only vomited once when I was young but it was enough to scare the hell out of me. I was afraid..of what? I have no idea. I just thought I might unable to breath when I puke. What worst was the sink was stuck and those stuff just lingers around the swirling water. Fuck off. I called the service centre. I myself needa clean up the yucky stuff. OMG! During those geli-fiest moment you will witness the most powerful willingness of yours to do the impossibles. 

I still feel utmost unwell. My tummy has yet to give up to let me rest. I'm still pondering if I should really called for a doctor service or that I should just hit the bed. My mom called to check me out as I told her earlier about my tummy discomfort. Unable to restraint from telling her, I spilled everything. Me and my bloody big mouth. My mom is those panicky kinda person. I bet she won't be able to sleep tonight. When will you grow up Joanne? I guess I needed someone to talk to. And there wasn't anybody I could tell. ='(


No comments:

Post a Comment