Friday 2 December 2011

Happy December #Fun no.1

2nd of December
2nd day at ITTC and I was reluctant to wake up. Ate breakfast then rushed back to room to get ready. Slightly late to class but I met a bunch of other gals. So, it was okay :p. The activities were fun and my group mates are friendly. It was easy to get along with them.


 Us with the project and with our Lecturer


Then, unexpected, Ah fai said he wanted to go to the bandroom to check the juniors out b4 jamming. GREAT! Of course I'm not reluctant at all! They were busy arranging the flow for the singing competition this coming Tuesday. I'm so glad it fall on my training time. Now I can participate as audience :) It would definitely be better if I were a contestant! 


After meeting some of my favourite Newtuners, we headed to Bangi Studio for jamming. Woot! My first time with the Gods. I was invited long time ago but I couldn't make it. This time when the opportunity come, I ain't gonna let it go. Yes, it was so so cool! Serious jammers =) Oo I'm the only female in the team. Ha, most probably I'll get bullied than be pampered > <. Aiks, biasa lar...



Then we lepak at Al-Fariz again. :) 

The fun shall continue next Monday~ Now desperately need some good rest. The cat was wet and shivered yesterday and some celaka construction nearby disturbed my sleep this morning. 

28 more days

:)


Don't complaint :) It has been so long since I last felt that I am beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment