Sunday 11 December 2011

Happy December #Fun no.2

Pesta Tanglung UKM 32nd (PTUKM 32nd)


Was looking forward for this since I knew the date of the function which was.... one month plus ago. Yea... those who know me will know why. PT-UKM marked a lot of the 1sts of me as a performer. This year is exceptionally emotional as I would not be able to set my feet on the stage. I no longer eligible. I once thought of taking master so I could go one more round of PT-UKM and NTLP again... how silly~

So, I set my butt comfortably on the audience seat after a few rounds running to seek for old friends. I managed to grab VIP seats but I chose to be with my dancers. I didn't know what to expect but I was anticipating a good show. Was slightly disappointed with the dancers' quality really. Some pieces were very messy. Hmm, considering the time factor, this might really already the best they could offer. Was happy to see familiar faces on stage.

When the actors broke into a song somewhere in the middle of the show, 3 faces I known too well suddenly appeared on the stage, dancing so so beautifully. I was like...What was going on? Whoah... I was told they were at back stage helping the juniors...Wait, who told me that? It was Darren!!! Who was he? A dancer cum actor!!! Ah... Huge surprise he gave us!!! They gave us!!! If I were there earlier too, I might have joined them on stage already XD. You know I can't resist it! I was touched throughout that piece. Experienced dancer with beautiful lines and skills. Brilliance! @ Melody, Sly, ChaLoong


Technical issues were unbearable. The show dragged till quite late and my dad arrived even before I started to have fun and meet everybody else. That made me uneasy and I was rushing. I'm glad I met my VIPS though.

Few of my darlings...<3 Not complete er

I wished I have decided to go back on Sunday, then I would have more time to 38 with my dancer fwens and teachers. I miss them so very much!!! Everyone looks fine and healthy :) What can I ask for? Tchers remember me~

2 beautiful petite ladies on the left are my tchers for 3 years in PT :') 

I really wish to learn from you again...

 Dancer Family~

Ultimately reluctant, but I have no choice to wave all of them goodbye.

Officially emo
> <

1 comment:

  1. lol... juz wan tell u padan muka... next time, choose 1 more day late go bac~ ==' XD
    and mayb u come bac early next year in PT, u might get the chance to dance in DECTAR stage again de~

    Jie

    ReplyDelete