Sunday 11 December 2011

I looked into his eyes, I know I was reluctant to leave. We didn't managed to catch up with each other yet. He hugged me so tight when I actually least expecting it. This time it came as a surprise. This time it was different. It was that rush! I couldn't find words to describe it. Blame it on the weak vocab maybe~ lol

Too bad that we are best of friends and it just seems impossible.

When will that rush actually appear towards someone who loves me? Symbiosis has always been my fav relationship of living nature... but why is this mutual attraction has yet to materialize in my life? A question I cannot answer myself.

Well, the comforting factor is that I have bloody lotsa best friends to replace that one particular man I couldn't find. But lately it seems more people begin to bother asking if I have a bf or if I have ever been into a relationship before...

My answer: I have loved and lost and broken... am seeking, yet to be found.

20 days left... and I guess I am already losing you.

 Gee gee gee

Xmas plan on the 24th is set. Too bad, Cameron plan failed. But Newtuner gathering is definitely on. Location bandroom. My position: Decoration master XD.



No comments:

Post a Comment