Sunday 25 December 2011

Happy December #Fun no.4


24th Christmas Eve

The signature Tree :)
I arrived at Bangi at around 3pm. Kok Fung came and helped me out with decoration. We went for lunch at McD and had a great face to face conversation for the first time~ Surprising huh Sinux?

The bandroom was in quite a mess...Like usual~ He helped me blow all the 12 ballons XD and all in different sizes. Favourite faces soon arrived one by one. When I hugged Siew Win, I felt teary. I miss her a lot! We kicked it off with senior's performances. Everyone throwing original tracts. 

 The Mystery Guest XD
~Spot the Red~

Kim Ling sang the one I wrote. Adoi!!! He said he meant to compose an inspirational song and somehow I turned it into a Breakup/Giving up song. Dammit! And the person I was referring in the song was sitting right in front of me!!! I was shocked...But he sang so blury which was a good thing anyway cuz nobody gets the wording XD. Then dinner time. McD again... twister fries heaven. We jammed (unplug) for an hour plus and soon it was game time! Adoi... it was our Laugh-Die section of the night. Lastly, it was Christmas caroling. The function was over at around 11pm but everyone stay put to wait for the countdown.

The co-organizer :) My babe :) My dearest <3

Believe me. I can be drunk without drinking. I don't know how my brain manipulate my enzymes into creating this awkward situation. Lol. It's easy really. Just make me very happie! And to wrap the night up, of course we headed to the one and only, best of all mamak, the Al-Fariz. Back to Jennifer room at around 2++am and I had the freakiest shivering bath ever. Luckily no internet access or I wouldn't be able to sleep at 3am! 
I love NEWTUNERS

My Family

Wait... I have not finish telling the story yet!!! Part2

25th Christmas!!!

An outing with dancer fwens at Bintang Walk...Well, incomplete team really but forgivable~ : P

Fer Fer joined me for brunch as she dated her fwens too

We ate at Taiwan sumthing restaurant located just behind the Lowyat Plaza. Psycho Longeh kept telling interest facts about psychology which he masters. 


Well, my main aim was to meet my dancers. The next things were to hug all Xmas trees in the area and locate Santa Clause! I wanna confront him and demand my gift! My true love! HAHA.... Or I'll shave every single hairs of his. Hana... I've been a bloody good woman all year long ar.... I guess he heard me. I didn't spot any > <

We visited at least 5 malls. The first being Pavilion!!! Bears' paradise! I was expecting many many MANY big furry soft toys. Well...

Bear aka no.3 and Longeh :)

Pavilion display is always the best.

LOL


I tested ChaTime for the first time after hearing much about it. It was nice... Really. I'm looking forward to try more kinds. Sticky candies were by far the coolest candy I've seen. Then we moved on to Time square! I wanna shop madly but time restrained! Too much talking and photo shooting. Lol. We don't get such times very often.


Fortunately, we bumped to this performance. So many Santas dancing along with Xmas songs medley. The steps were easy but very adorable. It just drew the smile out of me. It gave me a deep feeling. I wasn't sure if it was because I stood on the feet of a dancer or that I was just touched to see such team spirit~

Needa rush back to Seremban after that. Longeh fetched me back to UKM and we had a great chat. Very determined personality which is one thing I am truly lacking of. Something crazy happened when Kimling fetched me and Siewin to KTM! My dear was suggesting that we could sing K at Seremban and KimLeng agreed after much consideration. In the end, he droves us all to Seremban and we had our expensive buffet K season at Jusco greenbox! Who cares the price! It was Christmas! Very impromptu decision but was materialized. I took over the driving from Seremban onwards eh... And they are alive!!!! LOL

Not without warning tho. No playing, strictly no shocking allow... haha...
We sing until 11pm. 

And I saw JC Chasez in his video Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday :)

The finale :)


A tired yet wonderful weekends I had with beautiful people I truly madly deeply cherished. 
I appreciate the times we spent together.
You know le... insecure people like me always need the pillar of strength to hold her still and you guys are my best security doze I ever need. 

Priceless!

Paiseh a... I tend to be dramatic/poetic 

I feel complete when I'm with you. You filled the missing hole in the life I'm living with and mended this emptiness altogether. Now that the event is over, I needa walk out from your embrace and back to the monotonous world.
I will be strong!! Until the next time we meet each other again, very soon. 
Meanwhile, just let me be emotional for a few days. I'll be okay!

I'm just downright pathetic in saying goodbye. I don't like it.

Malacca trip~Pending. 30th of Dicember!!!

 5 more days to give up on you :)
***
Thank you dearests...Officially missing you

~Goodbye Xmas 2011~

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and i will miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. although I didn't get to involve in everything in it, but reading this post makes me love you more <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh....I love u too Tracie. Cant wait to see u next year...

    ReplyDelete