Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy December #Fun no.5

A great no.5 :)
 
The last in December 2011

Finally a visit to Malacca with my dearest. A trip I plan for sometimes. 
30th of December. Why the date... Well long story~ No, I'm not talking bout it.

My girls came to Seremban on the 29th night. It has been a good 3 months I never meet miss Pumpkin. Fang2 too... I guess we haven't been talking so much for a long time... we chat non stop until 3am ignoring the fact that we have to get ready by 8am tomorrow. Morning of course was hell. LOL! 


But Malacca get me going. Adrenalin was still strong. So we hopped into the bus and resumed chatting. Reached Malacca at 10am. Yi Qian the tour guide came into the picture. 1st destination, Jonker Street. Tried the ever famous Durian Cendol Gula Melaka Cendol, Asam laksa, and the special Chicken Rice of Hoe Kee. Full shit! Awesome foods! XD Fat pun worthy la...


Next up, St Paul Church! A very old broken building... history value: Priceless. 


 This uncle just melt my heart. He sang Wonderful Tonight...wtf, there was a extreme cute angmoh standing just next to me and I didn't give a damn!!! LOL

Then A-Famosa. Erm... Seriously, I was slightly disappointing. I cant remember how it was when I saw it last time. Long time ago. But I always thought A famosa is a huge structure... Too differ from what I had in mine. 


 Nadeje~ a desert cafe :) Hugely popular in Malacca...Multi-layered cake...  RM9.00 per piece
Kalah Secret Recipe

Next stop was Rumah Merah and the Museum Samudera. I didn't manage to try Menara Taming Sari yet. And no more Eye of Malaysia in Melaka. Slightly rush tho... Hmm. I'll be back for more! I wanna try Baba & Nyonya food and the rest of the things I missed this time around. 



I am a History lover. Sejarah was always my fav subject in school and Malaysia history indirectly begun in Melaka. The moment I stepped onto the land of golden values they were all coming back to me. The names, the story... And the 1st name struck my head was Parameswara! The next one was
Alfonso De Albuqueque.
LOL!!! 

History Revisits...When I saw Selat Melaka by far, I was trying to imagine how was it really back in those years... Oh, the buildings there were unique. Fusion styles...how amazing! 

But what really matters was my girls. This was our second time, us together kicking off from Seremban and stormed to others cities. I'm looking forward for more... maybe some beaches or islands :) 
Internal mia la... 

Before you know other country's beauty, it's only wise if you know yours first...

2012 is coming and I'll set my tour list very soon :)

I see you girls next year alright 

Haha...a cold joke that can only be use until 11.59pm tonight XD

I miss us already

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment