Sunday 18 December 2011

Happy December #Fun no.3


Erm, Well... Cannot be my no. 3 fun alright... But more like sumthing new to me~ Company's annual dinner celebrated at Hotel Equatorial Malacca. Gathered at my working place at 3.30pm in the noon just to wait for the bus. Around 10plus colleagues chose to go by bus. The others car pools. Well, dress so pretty, ride bus meh... I'm new! So excusable! Like I wanna....Ish. 



The opening show was quite grand. 90+ tables for Southern region 2 which includes N.Sembilan, Melaka and Johor branches. Some great shows, some down right pathetic~ You guys seriously haven't meet the new talent in the town XD

It got a bit too draggy half way through the show and I was bored and slightly drunk lol. Well, one of the reason was of course the fact that I did not hit any lucky draw. Ah, like always...


One of the Uncles in my branch get the golden coins for contributing the bank over 25 years...Whoah, Imagine that. Every single day, month, year for 25 years in the bank, doing the routine jobs continuously~ Sigh. 
Definitely not me.... Not till I materialize my dreams


I always love Christmas spirit... I love the tress... I wanna make a wish under the mistletoe~
Looking forward to these 2 weekends. Going to have Newtune gathering at bandroom during Xmas eve. Then I'll be storming KL city~ Bintang walk on the 25th to find all the beautiful deco n tress with my PT dancer fwens... Ha, I am always fair ok~ 

Back home in the evening with my bestie Siewin~ We can sing whole night on the bed till the boxing day :)

Malacca Trip Pending... will be on the 30th!!!

LOL

I can't help smiling :)

I'm saving to spend... I'm being calculative for the best of others' interest. When will I start thinking about me...Solely me... What do I really want and like? I know it too well and I want you to figure it out. 

:)

12 days left 
I still don't see it coming...
This make me a bit sad... cuz my 2011 will be incomplete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment