Tuesday 11 August 2015

Surprise Surprise...


BFF said he wanna replaced a bday celebration for me cuz he has missed the actual date.
So on the 9th he dated me for a dinner. My moodiness turned him off. Apparently 1 week before my period and on the week of period i would make many enemies. My choices of words got bad and wrongly deliver at the wrongest time and my friend somehow feel sensitive with it after a tired day. But being understanding he would just let me be a messy cat with annoying purrs n bad scratches aka tantrum randomly. Very brief dinner only cuz i could see that he was tired. He drove all the way back from meleka n need to go back the day after for work. He promised me flowers which i always doubt if he would ever. Well... he being him is always a joker... so i gave up waiting for one.


Since it was a brief dinner so he promised me a lunch for the next day as well before he go back. After a lunch at Yeekee, he asked me to walk to his car. I was like hey... im late for duty. Its monday... and why would a girl walk a guy to his car... but for all the sweetness he did, i cant say no. 
He said he has bought a cake for me and its at the car booth. I got agitated and i sensed something amiss. 

There goes my forever promised flower bouquet of rosses and daisy. No one found sunflower. Haha... but i found love. 

It was very romantic and how he presented the flower got me all floored. He told me that he wanted the whole office to know that i am wanted. 
He made me the centre of jealousy and who would not be jealous of a girl receiving a beautiful bouquet by a doctor boyfriend? 

Unfortunately it isnt so accurate but who care anyway? Im fucking single. His thought of giving me the ultimate demand of respect and attention totally won my heart. Too bad he cant love me as i wish he would. Some people is luckier i guess.

No woman even with the heart of steel in the world would hate a lovely delivery of floral, heart and sweetness. 

For that i love you. 

Both 8th and 9th of August were lovely. 


Work occupied me on Sunday. 
Im a proud kid with my baby project.
It is growing well. 
Happie to know some banker friends too.

***

What have i done wrong? 
What is with this ice cold treatment? 
What is your problem? 
Do that fucking one more time im done with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment