Wednesday 5 August 2015

5th of August

Its Mr Danny's Birthday.

He wished me on the 3rd during my 2nd round bday celebration.

I was delighted beyond compare when i saw his sweet message. I told him once last year perhaps that we are both Leo babies. He has learned how to use note 3 fast pun... the fact that he remember and he didnt even have facebook to remind him.

Some people who matters, you dont go refer to facebook for their bday. You remember by heart. You will mark bday date on your calender and set a reminder/alarm in case you forget. You will put effort to remember it.

K boy delivered me a special starry pricey baskin robin ice cream cake in the office. It was full of stars and it was the 2nd sweetest thing a crush ever do for me on my bday. Its a lovely delivery. Coming from you specifically it took alot of U and courage to pull it off alone. For that i thank you and appreciate your surprise. The surprise was expose too early cuz i already saw it at bizM table. Haha

The 1st sweet one was during form 6. The bday surprise prank that involve kidnapping, forced lunch and delivering me to the 1st big surprise of my life.
That was done by my 1st crush n his/my fellow U65rians. Weeks after he said no to my confession. The day i told myself not to be a love fool any more. I guess i fall right back 3 more times todate.

Then cjx joined the trio group for bday dinner, a heartful and thoughtful dinner planned 1 week ahead by joanneW and yonlek.

They dont assumed that ill be booked. They booked ahead and seek my consent on my date n time. As much as i like surprises, i also demand respect and be prioritized.

Azuma date and then to coffee n dream. Jo and lek left us at the coffee house while they go get the cake. No surprise dy. If they have not booked i would have stop them but jo' s bday is the day after mine. So must have another cake.

Another bsskin robin starry cake. Awww... but pls, ill just pass for any more incoming ice cream cake at least for the rest of this year. n the best part was the cardboard with best wishes and love. They just stood out side the shop and start waiving it until i saw it and that just totally got me good. Hati lebur.... dui.

And i sang bday song on the road side at 12am to joW and witnessed by 3 malay men. Aisey... but that smile on her face worth every bit of that effort.
Happie birthday my love.
Every single word on my card to you came from my heart core.

Doesnt sound like a bad day day isnt it.
Then why do i feel like something is missing?

What went wrong?

Guide me.

5th of August. The day i wear my ring back. Record broken. 2 weeks off. Do me no good at all. Vulnerability was exposed and i feel so ashamed.
Ill be wiser. Today onwards, jcdagreat is back!








No comments:

Post a Comment