Wednesday 11 May 2011


That day was a terrible day. But that dream was the sweetest thus far. I dreamt of him. No, not Edward, not Ed at all. That one I tak mau dy. So babe, you are 100% free from this intangible gripping. This guy… has been very impressive. He came into my dream and it was lovely. Let me recall back what happened. We were probably in a building~ a supermarket or at a great institution~ there were escalator… So it couldn’t be public university. He sorta randomly bumped into me and brought me around the place. He was making a move to get closer and I was surprised. It was so sweet and he was so charming. The way he smiles was deadly. I just melted. When I woke up and realised that it was merely a sugary dream but I don’t feel awful or mad. My smile stayed attached for the whole day. It could mean something, it might not. What I am sure of is that he is a new friend and I adore him. I would like to know him better in person. Just as simple as that. Well, every time I dream on something like this, I normally cannot tell who the person is cuz his face will be blurry. I just assumed he is that particular person depending on the person that I am crushing on.
Ha, you see, that person could be anybody. I just don’t know who and his face keep switching. So, when will I truly see you?

No comments:

Post a Comment