Friday 20 May 2011

Fuck u Americans!!!

Haley has the best voice among all and she was out! Okay, she might not have the best attitude but hey, they were tough on her ite... she received standing ovation more than once... She sang best in her last few performances. Damn it. It's not that i don't like the other two. Infact, I really think Lauren has a beautiful voice! But that voice was already found in Idol ie Carrie Underwood. Typical good voice but still lack specialty. Scotty is definitely gonna rock country music bigger than Taylor swift. He is one special thing. So they deserved to be in the final spots. I just love Haley so much that i found it hard to gave up on desiring that she could be in top two finalists. I was not shocked but just sad to hear the news. She was disbelieve herself. I truly admire her capability. None of the idol has what she has to offer. She is distinctly spot on, she is a soulful rock star with great showmanship. She is everything i wanna be =). 

I promise I'll be good, I'll do my planning well. I will really take up vocal class to strengthen my range and really pick up the right techniques. I dun wanna be good, I wanna be flawless. Let me be~

Love Steven Taylor~ He looks amazing even in his sixties... Love his new single! Yes, it feels so good.

~ I'm still not used to chat via phone~ LOL~ paiseh...I'll learn to speak nicely over the phone~

~ U remember what I've told you... I guess you never heard such funny case before~

Miss you bestie... Esp your annoying cute voice... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment