Friday 13 November 2015

2nd year.

Who can say for certain
Maybe you're still here
I feel you all around me
Your memory's so clear

Deep in the stillness
I can hear you speak
You're still an inspiration
Can it be
That you are mine
Forever love
And you are watching over me from up above

Fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile to know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are
#joshgroban #towhereyouare

13 Nov 15. Yesterday i was in terrible mood.
Today i was super stressed but something about today's date made me feel heavy and sombre.

The shitty day kept raining heavily while i was travelling to Mantin. I suddenly recall today date as the 13 Nov. Then i realized why i behave the way i did these two days, pms aside.

Busy all the way up to meet some people and sign a big loan. Saw cows everywhere. Typical scenarios in Mantin. But yea.. today it significantly stands near my car. Haha...

I wish i can stop looking forward to that date. This year i almost forget... thus i guess im improving. I can slowly put that memory on the place it belongs.

I wish i can someday... i wonder if i should.
Today is the 2nd anniversary of my dog's departure from my life. A loveless 2 years i went through without his love. How unforgiving. How insecure. How lifeless. I miss u old baby...

I miss hugging you and im tired of missing you.
:'(

Today was the day i waived you last goodbye.
Some pain i will never ever want to experience again. That ache on and off came back and crushed me but i have another 23 years to live babe.

Shine me your love and warmness from where you are. My blessed 10 years with you.
I love you Choi Choi. Always.

Forgive me. Pls forgive me.




No comments:

Post a Comment