Sunday 6 May 2018

An influencial lady said on the tv that pregnancy makes a woman better likewise when a woman is very much loved by her man.

I am sold for that.

Cuz i am that kind of person. I wont be agreeing to every advise my man has given me but i will do it out of love and guilt shall i not listen to the man who love me genuinely.

As at now he was kinda successful halfway. Sometimes. I know he care. At times i need more commitment and evidence. And plus i am stubborn. Not many people are allow to lecture me.

I am very happy that you finally become much better and stronger in person. Except that big panda eyes u have, you appear okay. So energetic :)

I really like it when u blow my hair dry. That was a sweet lovely gesture. It feels intimate.

I like you singing infront of me. Although sometimes you just purposely do it to annoy me, i feel warm knowing that u feel at ease and that you are trying to tease and make me laugh at the silly tricks of yours.

I like it when u told me about your family. Your past stories cuz it holds values from where you came from and how they shape you into you.

I already miss you so bad.
I wanna hold your hand and feel you next to me.
That would be waiting till another paktor date.

Take care baby.

Best wishes and blessing for your mama and your family.

Be strong dear.
I wish you find your happiness again and i wish that i got to contribute into your well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment